A better keyboard
If you tap away a lot on your keyboard, you may be wondering – is there a better one? The simple answer is – yes.
Logitech, the world’s most successful input device maker, has done all the homework and created a state-of-the-art keyboard called CRAFT, the flagship, with a Creative Input Dial, including support for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC - the popular Adobe photo editing application - as well as Adobe Reader DC on Windows and Preview and QuickTime on Mac.
This magnificent keyboard has just received the 2018 Product Design Red Dot Award.
Using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC with CRAFT, you can edit your photos faster, without taking your eyes off your image. With a slight touch of the Crown, you can easily access 11 different editing tools, such as saturation, tint contrast or shadows, without fidgeting with sliders. A quick tap changes functions and a smooth turn changes the selected function's value. The Crown is intuitive and fluid to use, giving efficiency and uninterrupted creative flow to the way you work.
CRAFT allows you to use the keyboard’s Crown in the following ways:
- Adobe Reader DC on Windows: Zoom, change the page and scroll horizontally.
- VLC Media Player on Windows: Skip forward and backward while watching a video, or adjust the volume.
- Preview on Mac: Zoom, change the page and scroll horizontally.
- Quicktime on Mac: Skip forward and backward while watching a video, or adjust the volume.
- Safari for Mac: Navigate between tabs.
- Spotify for Mac and Windows: Play and pause your music, change the volume, or change songs.
I have been road testing the Logitech CRAFT and it is a joy to use. The key travel and Crown use is superb.
The street price is around $AU279.